What kind of license plate holder should I buy for my trans am?


Phil asks:

I have a 98 trans am that I need to put a license plate on the front of. Unfortunately the front of my car comes to a point. I heard that there is a special type of license plate holder that slips on underneath the car. Does anyone know what this is called? I remember the guy saying you can only buy them online.

Best answer:

Answer by mister ss
call your local pontiac dealer and ask the parts man.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *